How to Add Open License to Microsoft Volume Licensing
Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center ( VLSC ) portal is a place from where you can manage all your enterprise and individual licenses easily. In this post, we will help you add Microsoft Open licenses in your Volume Licensing Service Center. Once you will purchase your Open license for your product. You will receive following information in your email.
- Agreement Information: xxxxxxxxx
- Authorization Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Indirect Customer Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- License Date: 2020-03-11
- License Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Microsoft Invoice Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reorder/Upgrade End Date: 2021-09-30
We need authorization number and license number .
Add Open License to Microsoft Volume Licensing
Step 1: You need to open following link in Internet Explorer or Edge browser.
Login with your work account or personal account.
Step 2: Click on ” Add an Open License to your profile ”
Step 3: Input License number and Authorization number , click submit
Step 4: Your open license will appear in VLSC in about 24 to 48 hours.